Catalog your game collection with ease!
Automatic game details and cover art.
Just scan barcodes with your camera!
- Free 7-day trial, then $14.99 per year -
Use our "CLZ Core" central online game database for easy adding of video games:
* Just scan barcodes with your device camera.
* or search our CLZ Core by platform and title.
* CLZ Core will automatically give you cover art and full game details.
* Release dates, publisher, developer, game description, trailer videos, etc..
Use our online "CLZ Cloud" system to:
* Sync your game database between devices (e.g. your phones and tablets).
* View and share your game list online, using the CLZ Cloud viewer website.
* Always have an online cloud-backup of your collection database.
* Sync data to/from our Game Collector or Game Connect software (separate purchase).
* Share your app subscription to other mobile devices, without paying again.
Other app features:
* Get automatic game values from PriceCharting and update them regularly.
* Keep track of your collection and your wish list.
* Edit games to add more details, like location, notes, rating, purchase info, etc..
* Can't find your game in CLZ Core? No problem, just use Add Manually from the menu.
* Group game into folders, e.g. by platform, genre, publisher, developer, etc...
* Sort game lists by title, release date, purchase date, etc...
* View your collection as a list or as a "cover wall".
* Questions or concerns? Just contact us! *
We love to hear your feedback, we are here to help with any problems or concerns.
In the app, tap the menu icon top left, then choose Contact Support.
* Subscription pricing *
CLZ Games is a subscription app. You need an active subscription to use CLZ Games and its online services.
* $1.49 per month, when paying monthly
* $14.99 per year, when paying yearly (~ $1.25 per month)
You can start a 7-day free trial from the app's start-up screen. The free trial automatically continues into the subscription of your choice. You can cancel your subscription anytime through the Play Store.
- Add Screen: Scrolling through results could be slow
- Edit Multiple: Fixed a rare crash
- Manage Pick List: a pick list item could appear twice when merging
** New "Update Values" report **
After updating game values from PriceCharting, the app nows shows which games have changed in value and by how much.
- Field Defaults would override information coming from Core
- Crash when opening the edit screen on certain hardware items.
CLZ Games 6.0 is here!
** Improved PriceCharting support **
Values for 25,000 extra games inc many PAL/JP games / Configurable currency / values in games lists / new Value tab in Edit screen / override Value manually / new N/A option for Completeness / set US/EU preference for covers and values / override PriceCharting ID.
* Edit Multiple Games in one go
* Re-designed Edit Game screen
* Built-in Crop and Rotate tool for cover images
* Improved Folder Field selection screen
- Folder options are now nicely grouped for easier selection
- Faster Update from Core
- Field Defaults screen could crash
- Edit Screen: some fields would give a bad sorting while editing them
* Add Games by Platform
A new 3rd tab in the Add Games screen: just checkbox the games you own from a full list of games per platform. The list automatically hilites the ones you own already.
* Add Hardware from Core
Search our Core online hardware database and easily add consoles, controllers and other accessories. Automatically get descriptions, images, sometimes even YouTube promo videos.
IMPORTANT: both are premium online services, so require an active CLZ Games subscription!
* Faster CLZ Cloud syncing!
CLZ Cloud syncing is much faster now, especially when syncing large amounts of entries up or down, using the actual Sync with CLZ Cloud screen.
(the Auto-Syncing in the background is also slightly faster though).
* New design for Sync with CLZ Cloud screen
While we were at it, we decided to do a quick make-over for the Sync screen, with a new look and layout and a direct link to your CLZ Cloud page online.
On top of that we have done various tweaks and fixes.
Two improvements for the folder screen:
- New search box at the top, to instantly search the folder list as you type. Just type a few letters to find the folder you're looking for.
- New sort option: sort by count: Sort your folders by the number of games contained. A great way to find your biggest formats, most popular platforms etc...
Now uses our brand-new CLZ Cloud Sync server:
This new dedicated server should result in faster and more stable syncing.
- 'Purchase date year' and 'completed date' year folders.
- Rare incident where timeouts occurred during CLZ Cloud sync.
- Custom images were uploaded too often
- The amount of items for each pick list could be wrong
CLZ Games 5.0: Vee Five is alive!
* CLZ Games is now a subscription app, costing $1.49/month or $14.99/year.
Important: If you have purchased the app before v5 was released, you have automatically received a life-time app unlock. You do not need to pay for the subscription!
* Now supports and syncs multiple collections !
* Automatic cloud-syncing of your own "custom" images
* New Statistics screen *
* Various improvements to the user interface *
- Add Screen: previews of results could sometimes not be loaded.
* New: Redesigned app icons
- We designed new icons that give new users a better indication of what the app actually does (as opposed to just a different color CLZ logo), but still belong together, when shown together. If you’re on Android 8.0 or higher, you will now get “adaptive icons”.
- Numeric values in manage pick lists were sorted incorrectly.
- The buttons to switch folders, sorting and view options have been moved to more logical places to make them more accessible.
- The selection mode button has been removed, just tap and hold on an item to start selecting items.
- Update from core could overwrite manually added Series, Edition, Region, Description fields.
* New for the Add Games screen:
- Add button is now bigger and easier to spot (some new users missed the little round "+").
- Add button now "remembers" your collection vs. wish list selection. No need to pick from the Collection/Wish List popup menu every time you add anymore.
- Remove from queue button is now bigger and easier to spot. Tap and hold on a barcode in the queue to select barcodes you want to remove.
- Accented characters in sortnames/titles were sorted incorrectly.
- Separate 'Hardware' sections were missing in the main list in the previous v4.10 versions.
We've added new fields to sort on to change the order in which your games are displayed in your list. Your game list will adapt to sort and show the field you're sorting on. On top of that we've redesigned the Select Sort Order screen to make it more clear what you're choosing.Open the Select Sort Order screen by tapping the menu top right, then tap "Sort order".All fields can be sorted either ascending or descending. Tap the field you wish to sort on, then tap "Apply" to confirm.
* Fixed:- The app did not open the detail page when a searchresult was selected in the quick search box while the [All Games] folder was active in phone mode.
* Fixed:- App shortcut not working in the Android launcher.
* Fixed:- Re-added option to disable backdrop image downloading- Crash during CLZ Cloud sync
New: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncingAdd or edit games and your changes will auto-upload to the CLZ Cloud instantly.Made changes on the desktop or Connect side? Just start the app and changes will download automatically.Auto-Syncing is switched OFF by default. Switch it ON in the Sync screen.Don't have a CLZ Cloud account yet? Just sign up from the app, it's free!As always: having problems with this update? Let us know through help.clz.com.
* New:- Add from CLZ Core:- - Color high-lighting: Games already 'on wish list' now have an orange title, games already "in collection" show up with a blue title.- - Slightly smaller font for the game title, so that longer titles fit better.
* Fixed:- The phone version sometimes repeatedly scrolling to the last added game- Crashes in the update games values screen
* New: download game values from PriceCharting.com- When adding new games, they automatically come with game value info.- Values are determined based on the Completeness field (Loose vs CIB vs New).- See totals for your collection using the new Database Totals screen.- Download up-to-date value information using Update button (in Database Totals screen).* Fixed:- A newly added game was not selected in the main screen on tablet devices
- Added a new “Completeness” field, to indicate how complete your copy of a game is.• Loose, meaning “cartridge or disc only”.• CIB, meaning “Complete In Box”, everything included.• New, meaning CIB and also still sealed.- Two checkboxes “Manual” and “Box” to further specify the “Loose” status.- Six additional edit screen fields:• Developers• Publisher• Descriptionand more- Sync 10 more fields:• Platform• Completeness• Developers• Publishersand more
New:* Added a new “All Games” folder with a back button to go back to your folders
New:* After adding/editing a game, the app will now always find and show your last added game in your main screen.* Main screen will now always remember navigation state, even after device rebootFixed:* Crash in the unrecognized barcode screen* Add auto screen not obeying the device's rotation lock* Amstrad CPC having a Windows platform icon
Fixed:* Crash in the unrecognized barcode screen